If you exhibit at bridal shows on a national basis or offer a product or service to bridal show producers, becoming an associate member of Bridal Show Producers International is a logical step. Here are seven reasons why you should become a BSPI Associate Member!
- Bridal Show Producers International is the only organization which strives to further the interests of the bridal show industry.
- Since 1996, BSPI has provided our members a forum for improving their shows, obtaining advice, and increasing their profits.
- Membership in BSPI affords you the opportunity to network with bridal show producers from all over the world and secure opportunities to reach your target market.
- Associate membership includes the opportunity to promote your business at our annual BSPI conference.
- Since couples-to-be usually attend one bridal show, they attend the best bridal show out there and it is a BSPI-produced show!
- Here is one new associate member’s testimony:
I have to admit that I was not sure how the whole (BSPI Conference) event would go, but to my surprise it was great. I got to meet some wonderful people, they were all very nice and friendly, and I even picked up a couple of new clients. I was not expecting the latter part. Usually one has to be an associate member for some time prior to picking up clients. I was more than stunned when I arrived home to find new clients. -Bill Bosch, Cash Flow Management, Inc.
- Let’s see your business name on the list of current BSPI Associate Members:
Applicants must give references and subscribe to our Code of Ethics. To apply for membership in BSPI, click here to request a membership application. For more details, please contact our Membership Director, Don Freedman, at Don@33bride.com.
We look forward to having you as a member!
© Bridal Show Producers International